Integrating Creatable with your online store is easy.
If you are using any one of the following platforms, see the implementation steps outlined below.
Irrespective of the platform you are using, you are always able to integrate Creatable by following the steps outlined below (applicable to any proprietary implementation).
1. Storefronts. Enabling storefronts in your online store requires a reverse-proxy configuration with your CDN provider.
2. Product Feed. Sync your product catalog with Creatable to enable creators to easily match your products to their content.
3. Conversion Pixel. Adding a conversion pixel enables Creatable to measure program sales. This is achieved via a tag manager or deployed directly on the order confirmation page.
4. Product Detail Page Widget. Add the creator content widget to your product detail page so that relevant content that is matched to your products is displayed dynamically.
5. Product Detail Page Pixel. Adding the product page widget allows Creatable to measure engagement from product link clicks and attribute sales from link shares and clicks.